- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Sunday, December 3, 2006

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb~

Well... this surprised me a lot. I FINISHED NEW MOON IN JUST 2 DAYS!!! Hahaha. I'm proud of myself.

Last few days... nothing interesting happen. Lots n lots of choir practice makes me really tired. And with Richard singed me up for boria WITHOUT my permission, I'm pissed off. At least he could ask me first. I'm about to quitting boria but I feel guilty leaving all my friends behind. The girls seems excited about this stupid thing. Aaaarrrggghhh~ God, can You help me to face this.



As for the choir team, I think we'd made great progress. This team is better than last year (that's what my seniors said). Whatever! Still, my mind is messed up. Thinking for the choir, (stupid) boria and last but not least my JKPAI's Arabic Class next semester. My chairman keep remind me about that thing. "Try update ngan die about the modul...", "Dah tanye die ke belum?". To be honest, I'm having difficulty about the idea of meeting and asking him(he is one of tutor for the class). It's not that I don't want to meet him. But the way he sees me, it makes me really uncomfortable. I think he's very cold with me or sort of.

Well, I better get going. Mid Valley is waiting for me. It's been ages since the last time I went there. Before this what I know is One Utama, The Curve, Cineleisure, Low Yat Plaza, Berjaya Times Square, KLCC. I seems to forget my 'second house' when I was in PASUM. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ni ker adek richard ea???
boria...well since ur abg farid not in the squad anymore n richard take over the team, i dont know what would happen...
anyway...wish u guys best of luck !!!

p/s: u officially been richard's nyer adek ea??? kuikuikui