- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Friday, December 15, 2006

In memory

Finally, all this tired-all-day practice comes to an end. And I can go back to home! Yeaa... 3 weeks I haven't see my family and my cats. 1 thing I regret, one of my cat passed on just about a week ago. It's a very nice cat. Persians. We called him Giant. Since he was the biggest of all my cats. I like his fur. Very nice and smooth. When my mom called inform me about that I was very shocked! Yeah. Just few days before we took him to vet. And the doctor said it will be fine. He just have urine problem. Couple days at vet, and we took him home. Still he looked very tired. Didn't want to move at all. I thought it was just the drugs they gave to him. And until the day, when my mom was just wanted to prepare breakfast, she checked him. But he didn't respond. He left this world. He left us.

It's just a memory from now. I missed him a lot.

Life must go on. There he goes. And another will come. My house like 'restaurant' for cats. Really. I have 3 cats now. And uncountable cats around my neighbourhood, coming and waiting every breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's a bit annoyed actually. What can I do, since all my beloved cats are 'too' friendly inviting their friends to the house.

I will always remember you, Giant.

No comments: