- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

High Hopes

Next time your found, with your chin on the ground

There a lot to be learned, so look around


Just what makes that little old ant

Think hell move that rubber tree plant

Anyone knows an ant, cant

Move a rubber tree plant

But hes got high hopes, hes got high hopes

Hes got high apple pie, in the sky hopes


So any time your gettin' low stead of lettin' go

Just remember that ant


Oops there goes another rubber tree plant


When troubles call, and your backs to the wall

There a lot to be learned, that wall could fall


Once there was a silly old ram

Thought he'd punch a hole in a dam

No one could make that ram, scram

He kept buttin' that dam cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes

He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes


So any time your feelin' bad stead of feelin' sad

Just remember that ram

Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam


All problems just a toy balloon

They'll be bursting soon

They're just bound to go pop


Oops there goes another problem kerplop

Frank Sinatra - High Hopes


Well that's the song I have to sing for the competition. One of the songs actually. There's 5 songs to remember. Gosh. And the worst and most difficult part is my part. The bass. All sopranos, altos and tenors got their part already.


It's been 3 weeks since I spend my semester break here. The life here not exactly boring as thought. Just sometimes I feel lonely (that's what I want isn't it?). I've no money here in my account to be exact. Damn!! When they want to bank in my money. I've waited for 1 semester, but there's nothing happen. And I should wait, and wait, and wait... wait... wait... Just like the song. High hopes. Hopes....

No comments: