- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Friday, December 1, 2006

Last 3 days...

I don't really know what to write here. I've been completely crazy last few days.

1st: I had to stay and spend my one month holiday at my own 'beloved' collage for Festival Seni.
2nd: My computer got virus and I'd to format it back.
3rd: hm... what's more?



Oh. Nearly forgot. I've just finished reading Stephenie Meyer's -Twilight-. This book is really, really, really interesting. It took me just 3 days to complete reading the book. Yeah. I'm surprised too. It's the second book (after Harry Potter of course) that I can finish it in... well, 3 days coz I've lots of thing in my mind. If I have nothing to do I think I can finish it in a day. Hahaha. The story is about a girl from Phoenix moving to small town of Olympic Peninsular and accidentally fall in love with a vampire. The story is great with nice plot and good character describing. I just love the story. Thanks to my roommate coz he's recommended to me. Now I'm reading her second book, New Moon. It's the continuation of the first one, Twilight. This book was just released, I think in September. So, I think I need few more days to finished it. Hahaha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey !!! u stucked @ the college ea...ada koir ea...? aiypoooo...xyah a dok kolej, p a balek bbb. ada air-cond dalam bileik...kolej ada aper???? master pon xda tau...habuk banyak a. kuikuikui !!!!ker u ada somebody waitin for u there !!!heheeeh...
anyway...gud luck for the festival seni this year. hope that u get better this year !!!