- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Monday, December 11, 2006

Jom Heboh!

Yesterday was the last day of TV3 Carnival Jom Heboh. That's the second time I went there. First when I was in Form 5 (they used to call Carnival TV3 Sure Heboh). Dunno what's bring me there. Maybe coz really really bored living here. Well actually I rather stuck here in my room rather than go outside in the crowded place. I hate being there! But yesterday, maybe some excuses. Hahaha. There's nothing there actually. The people just wanna watch concert. BORING!!!! Most of the singers are from reality TV Mentor. Few songs plus dance, after that... Well you know. If Simon Cowell was there, sure he'll say something that never been said in American Idol. Horrible!! Most Malaysians prefer good-looking than a great voice. That was happen in almost all reality TV program in Malaysia. Well, it's Malaysia. Yeah. Malaysia Truly Asia!
Actually I don't want to talk about that. Just what makes me sad was the behaviour of certain teenagers (mostly Malays). Jumping all over there. Raving like some sort of animals. I know it's a concert. But at least they can act like people with manners. Once a girl wanted to cross the field full of mud. Raining season now you know. They teased her until she ran away leaving her shoe behind. Well, serve her right. Who ask her to cross the field if she know it will humiliate her. Me? I just watched her. If I help then they will do the same to me. Besides it was full of mud. Eeuu.. Disgusting. Hahaha.

No comments: