- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb~

I know. I had used this title nearly 3 years ago. Here. But that's not my point.

Actually I'm gonna say;












I HAVE WATCHED TWILIGHT!!!


twilight-movie-poster

Again. I'm so proud of myself. Haha. Don't ask don't tell. In that post I said "I FINISHED NEW MOON IN JUST 2 DAYS!". But now I'm gonna say "I WATCHED TWILIGHT 2 DAYS BEFORE MOST MALAYSIAN DO!".

Haha

It's a long story. Actually I planned to watch it with my friends. Wednesday midnite. The movie releases in Malaysia on Nov 27. But some things come. And like people say "family comes first". So I had to cancel the plan and heck I don't wanna left behind. And I figured it myself.

Don't ask, don't tell.

The movie was awesome. At first I'm afraid it will be just like Harry Potter. You know, they change the plot and so the movie wasn't the same as the book. But Twilight follows almost exactly as the book. I'm so glad.

I can't give stars. It's beyond 5 stars! Trust me. Despite the critics from professionals, the movie was great. Can't wait for the sequel. New Moon~

Man, I want a house exactly like the Cullen's. Well, not in the middle of jungle. It's creepy. I just want that kind of house. The design... and you place it near the beach. Oh~ just imagine that. Haha.

2 comments:

mint heartnet said...

wooooo beyond of 5 stars!
kinda hard to figure out how u get all the stars. hehehe.... jumpa kat GSC ke??

Anonymous said...

hmm..
as die hard fan of stephanie meyer's saga..
i would say this movie
not that awesome..
hmm..wonder why u said
'awesome'