- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Saturday, November 15, 2008

End

Just finished my final paper for this semester. And that means one semester of hard work has ended (hard work ke? ponteng je slalu... haha).

Honestly, I don't expect too much. Aside from last minutes study, skipping classes are the 2nd thing in what-I-have-done list in this semester.

Hopefully in this semester I can get high GPA. Tak tinggi pon takpe la. Asalkan naik sket. Kalo tak... abis la JPA tarik balik scholarship. The last thing I want to happen.

The end of this semester also mean that I have ended my journey here in 4th Residential College. Journey in 4th ek. Bkan journey kt UM. Study lom abis lg. Perasaan? Sedey? Gembira? Well I don't feel anything at all. Maybe sedey sket la. Tu pon sebab after this I won't get high and fast internet connection. Rasenye kt 4th nih internet connection paling laju dr server UM. Rase rugi. Tp lain2? Hell no!~ I don't feel anything.

So next semester I will be staying at my home. Ulang alik Bangi-UM. Insya-Allah kalo dpt kete, naik la kete. Kalo tak dpt, alamat naik komuter la. Don't care.

It almost 3 1/2 years since I started doing my degree here. And supposedly next semester will be my final. After that, graduate in August/September next year. Tapi apekan daya.. jam kredit tak cukup nk grad. Plus CGPA yg tak bagus. Nampaknye kene grad 2010 la. Plan nak extend 1 sem. Tp tgk la. Nampak gaye cam kene extend 2 sem je. Wuuu~