- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Thursday, November 4, 2010

All I ever wanted

Last night I dreamt of her. Not You-Know-Who. Someone who isn’t here anymore. In my dream we having conversation as we always did few years back. We chat and chat and chat. But suddenly it stops and I woke up realized tears coming from my eyes. Oh God.

Seriously I’m tired. Tired of arguing. Tired of everything. All I want is this to be smooth like others. Apparently all I did was not enough. And I just don’t know how. Or what else to do. And I’m also tired being nice. I’m tired being too good. Or at least I think I am. I’m losing hope here. Dear God. Help me.

I don’t know what to say anymore. I’m suck at expressing what I feel.

All I want is this to be good. Like others. Just good. That’s all.