- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hate myself

I hate myself, for I was unable to tell.

I hate myself, for I was unable to speak.

I hate myself, for I was unable to know.

I hate myself, for I was unable to understand.

I hate myself, for I was unable to make a smile.

I hate myself, for I always make people hurt.

I hate myself, for I only watch it happen.

I hate myself, for I just let it slip away from me.

I hate myself, for I was unable to fight for it.

I hate myself, for the silence that I made.

I hate myself, for I did nothing.

I hate myself, because this happen again.

I hate myself, for I constantly do something that I know it’ll hurt myself.

I hate myself, for I was unable to be like others.
(Ok just be yourself I know. But what you do if you have something that others don’t like. Say a bad habit or something you do that keep others annoyed/hurt? You have to change it right? Of course we have to improve our self. From bad to good. Be yourself my ass!)

I hate myself, coz I think I’m a loser. With the big L.




Gosh. I can’t even see what’s the good side of me! It’s always bad.

Dear God, help me become a better person.




Oohh I need to sleep. The more I think the more it hurts.

2 posts in a day. Are you kidding me?