- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A statement...

For this few days, this blog's been read several (if not several, hundreds) times by I don't know... dozens of persons. And suddenly it becomes well known!! I know.. some of the post are too emotional... Yeah I also think that too. But then, that's the use of blog. To express your feelings rite? So I admit, I was too emotional. I was very frustrated and disappointed. The election thing. The ADIB thing. (Mostly because of ADIB. The two events were not at the right time). I felt the same during my time I was in charge. I try to help them to make it better than before. But always being halted. Deep in my heart I regret. Regret because I was there to witness all of it. I really hope that I don't have to be there. Seriously. Because I know something will make me mad/furious and it will ended in this blog. And probably hurting someone's feeling. I know someone's hurt. And I know someone will use this issue over and over again. As a tool or as a point in criticizing. Maybe to tell people that I am really, really, extremely bad. Yeah I am. So what? Nobody's perfect. And if I'm that bad, I will not care about other's feeling or have guts to apologize. But I can't help other than feeling guilty and I apologize for any of my mistakes. That's it. But I don't think this will stop here and end nicely like this. Just see...

 

 

*Lantak korang la nk ckp ape. As if you have such a great effect on me. I'm not messing with your life so don't mess with my life. Geddit?*

No comments: