- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another truth...

How I'm gonna write.

Hurm...

Honestly and truthfully, I didn't realized that this blog being used by certain people to gain votes or as campaigning tool. It's makes me wonder why all of sudden, so many people viewing this blog especially that post. You know what I meant.

But still, I feel disappointed. (Disappointed is not the strong word. "Aku rasa sangat sangat terkilan"). There I said it. I just can't believe it.

Get the 1st hand story... the truth behind adib & ayuni from the ex-officio itself. Log on to -> lordbiohazard.blogspot.com. Sgt pntg! Sblm mengundi, bc & sebar luaskan.

God. I don't know what to say. Mad? I'm not capable of being mad anymore. Nor upset. Or others. I know that the post was going to be a huge mistake. I know something unpleasant will occurred. But that thing (being used) never crossed in my mind. I don't know it will become like that. If I know, I wouldn't post it. Seriously I'm speechless. Wordless. I hope that whoever started this will soon realized for their mistake. For me, you have invaded my privacy. I didn't ask you to popularize my blog. Did I get the royalty? Nope. What you have succeeded is making another misunderstanding (or so I think). Thank you very much.

God... I can't even read the message above. Makes me sick.

Once again I apologize to whom it may concerned. But I'm gonna say it (and I think I've said it in that post). All the things that I've wrote is on my perspective. It was not influenced by someone. And I'm not going to delete the post. I see no reason for me to delete it. What's done is done. You can't turn it back. Yeah... move on.

It's been a week since the election. But only just now I know the truth. Yeah... another truth behind.

 

 

 

p.s: And that's why I hate politics!!! Both sides are the same~

12 comments:

Syud Ridzuan said...

i hate politic.

nope.

scratch that.

i DETEST politic.

p.s: makhluk yang gunakan blog kamu itu mmg sgt haram. isk.

Unknown said...

bg a link sape yg guna kan blog ko tue... nak tau gak sape die

Shahidah said...

ew!
the least they could do is ask for permission.
is it so difficult to do that??
but well,
u can definitely expect this from politics.
next tym it happens, juz sue them.
intrusion of privacy, nonetheless.

Lord Biohazard said...

syud --> welcome to my world.. haha

acap --> msg tu from cellphone... aku tak tau sape yg start... tp dpt tau dari sorang member... tu je..

shida --> aku tak kesah kalo diorang nk baca blog ni.. dats y aku wat blog ni public.. but ape yg aku kesalkan is diorang sebarkan through cellphone.. kalo nk baca ok la.. or the least pon bgtau member2 verbally.. nape nk sebarkan smpai camtu... dats clearly using my blog to gain votes.. btol tak?

seriously korang tak dpt msg ni ke? pelik~

well.. kalo ade sumthing big happen nanti.. and aku postkan.. definitely aku 'private'kan and bg korang2 je baca.. ek~

haha..

Ai said...

as much as i enjoy publicity, this is just so wrong.

however, the internet is a public domain, shits happen.

you can restrict people from reading up your entries though for the moment, if that what you want.

and no one should blame you for pouring out your thoughts here. You have the right to do it.

this is the arena of blogging, if people don't like it, they can just go off and post a rebuttal or something.

And there's nothing wrong with politics. It's part of the religion, but majority of people who are in it... are not so into religion. Well, I could go for hours how certain parts of democracy are just wrong and against Islam, but yeah, whatever.

obviously this is my thought and it can be wrong when interpreted in different context and what not.

salam sabar dari ai--- :P

Anonymous said...

pergh !!! shamin !!! glamor siyal !!!
kalah che det nyer blog :D

Star-Piz said...

why u detest politics?
politik tu tak kotor...
tapi manusia dalam politik tu yang wat politik tu kotor...

dont detest politics but detest the politician...

coz sape yang akan sebar hal2 mcm ni kalau bukan org politik
tak kan politik ada tangan nak picit handphone pegi sebar msg

hahaha

TQ

Shahidah said...

huhu~
tp best gak kan bile blog jd feymes??
kan? kan??
=D
iklan sbentar di blog feymes:
b'sama2 la kite menyokong projek Pesta Pantun Bestari pd 7hb Feb ini di Dewan Semarak, Akademi Pengajian Melayu!

Star-Piz said...

sokonglah projek ex oficio aswad, pengerusi sha dan pengarah alamak lupa ah nama dia....

(saya menyokong projek bukan en.s...anda bila lagi...katakan tak nak pada en belick)

MKI said...

katakan tak nak jugak!

Lord Biohazard said...

weh weh weh...
dah jd tmpt iklan dah blog aku neyh..
kene mintak royalti~

hahaha...

apape pon.. sokongan kpd pesta pantun bestari~

TAK NAK!!!

Unknown said...

iya !!! iya !!! kata kan tak nak !!!

kata kan cepat lah ko berambus !!!

kata kan !!! kata kan !!!