- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ready to move on

This morning, I did something unexpected. Yeah. For the first time I confess to someone that I like her. Seriously. And I felt really embarrassed after that.

That’s not the point. The point is, I’m ready to move on. It’s been years and I’ve never been able to recover. Yes, when I’m talking about move on and recover I meant You-Know-Who. (You have to read my blog from the beginning. Literally from beginning)

I met her in unexpected place. Yes it’s all about unexpected. But now there’s a problem. I said those thing when she currently in a process of breaking up. Is that mean that I’m too early? But really what I feel right now is I’m being too rush. Or a simple word “tak sabar-sabar”.

I don’t know what’s she thinks about me right now.

But yeah. It happened. I’m not expect too much after this. I did say those words. And I can’t take it back because I really mean it. What’s done is done. Maybe it’s just a beginning.

And I’m ready to move on. This time really moving on.




p.s: Aku tak tau nk buat camne dgn situasi aku. Nasihat orang boleh tp time kena kat diri sendiri mmg hampeh. Kalaulah arwah ada lagi… Yeah ‘kalau’. I need someone to talk to. Yeah someone please…

p.p.s: This morning seperti ayat di atas berlaku sejurus selepas subuh. Pfft~ Aku rasa sgt gila. Arrghh!!

p.p.p.s: FIRST TIME YAW!! First time tu. And she didn’t believe me. I didn’t believe myself either. Pfft~~~

3 comments:

Myth said...

its about time.

bila dapat makan nasi minyak ni?

Seri said...

u talk or share anything with me if u want ^^

Seri said...

can* =.=