- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recovering

Now I’m in the phase of recovering.

Can’t help but remembering some  things.

And I need someone to talk to.

I miss her so much.
(By the word ‘her’ I mean her and her. Yes. 2 person)
*apsal aku tetibe rindu lak kt lg sorang tu?* *lantak ar*

Ahmad Syarifuddin! This is your fault!

“Move on Abg. Shamim! There’s no point of remembering her!” Miss those words. Wish I can hear it again.

Argh. How can I move on.

Mean! Cruel!

 

 

p.s: please ignore this entry… currently fikiran tgh berkecamuk..

3 comments:

Shahidah said...

there's no point in trying to forget. just treat it like one of ur dear memories... which u can keep it close to ur heart. whether it's love, lost or anythg. u can always keep a memory of a person close to u...^^

Nabila Asmara said...

dayyyyymnnn hot goss..kau rindu sape? *wink*wink*

Izzaldeen said...

shahidah's words are deep....