- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Monday, June 15, 2009

Family

Aunt: Amik baju nnt sape yg bayarkan?
Cousin 1: Shamim la. Die ade duit.
Aunt: Shamim kan skolah lg. Mane ade duit. Shahnaz la bayarkan.
Cousin 2: Ade nye duit tu. Minyak kete bleh bayar.
Aunt: Mim… Baju melayu tu sape yg bayarkan? Ade duit tak?
Me: Ntah. Duit takde. (Buat muke tak bersalah padahal ade RM50 dlm wallet)
Cousin 1 & 2: Gune duit sendiri!

The best thing being a boy plus a student among dozens of cousin is you only spent a little amount of money. Sometimes none at all! Yeah. That’s the privilege of being Murad’s family. You’ll be spoiled. Well I am. Haha. I was spoiled by my aunts since I was born. Until now. So the working cousin have to treat the still-studying cousin (me and my cousin in Aussie).

Now is Jamadilakhir. 3 months before Eid and I’m officially got my new ‘Baju Raya’. Haha. Well, technically it’s for my other cousin’s wedding (I told you I have dozens of cousin). So, due to economic crisis, that ‘Baju Melayu’ will be my ‘Baju Raya’. Saving~ Huhu.

Aunt: Baju tadi sape yg bayarkan?
Me: Abg shahnaz.
Aunt: Abis tu abg hanis tak bayarkan?
Me: Tak.
Aunt: Patut kongsi la bayarkan untuk amim…

See… I love my family~

No comments: