- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

'Lepak'

Oh man...

Honestly I wish I had a house. So that I'm not going back the to college. And seriously I'm so boring.

Rite now at Starbucks Borders at The Gardens Mid Valley. Actually my plan is staying here until nite so that I don't need to be there.

Well, I dunno. I just don't like that place. I mean like I don't belong there. I don't have any friends anymore. I feel like I'm alone. Lonely.

And I wish I can go back to the past. Where I feel like appreciated. I miss my friends. My school friends.

I just hate being there. Dunno why. But my heart keep refusing to stay there. And the solution? Lepak kat Mid je la.. nasib baik ade Borders. Dlm Borders ni ade Starbucks lak... so damn good. Now I have place to 'lepak'.

Arrgghh~ I'm so boring...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

setuju !!! totally agree !!!

"here" are not what it used to be...

Anonymous said...

hi there my darling bro shamim.. why so lonely?i tot u hv me as ur sister..still remember ur kaksha?
anyway feel free to contact me when u need sumone around k.. i miss hangout with u bro... view my latest blog : sweet-ke-ki.blogspot.com

take care... love