- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Maybe....

Dear Blog,

Maybe I should back off,
Maybe aku patut undur diri,
Maybe aku patut kembali kepada siapa aku yang sebenarnya,
Maybe I shouldn't involve in this kind of "war",
Maybe I should hide myself,
Hide from this chaos,
Hide from this "war",
Hide from everyone,
Become the true me.

Deep in my heart, aku rase bende ni takkan berjalan. Everyone have no intentions in this thing. Everyone so busy preparing for "war". So, before I get myself in the middle of this, maybe I should back off. Well, that's good for me I think. Playing part as an observer. Play safe orang ckp. But don't mess up with me. Once I'm mad, I'll fight 'till the end.

Maybe this is the end. But for now, it's better to wait and see.

1 comment:

Ai said...

Do not back off. Be loud. Be outspoken. And of course, you'll be criticized and hated from those ignorants.

But remember, what kind of leaders in the world that had not been criticized? And adakah orang bina monument for the leader or for the critics?

Apa2pun, have a firm principle and DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU. But of course, you have to do something which is RIGHT from every perspective. Think for other people's benefit and you are on.

Ai~