- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ignorance

People say "ignorance is a bliss".

Well sometimes I do believe that.
But there're others that whenever I tried to ignore it'll eventually come back and haunt me.
No matter how hard I tried.


I want to ignore this.
Because ignorance is a bliss.


It hurts.
Seriously hurts me.
Tried to sleep as usual hoping that when I wake up I will forget things.
But I can't.


When I wake up I can feel the pain.
Deep pain that I've never had before.
Dear God what a huge test You gave me.


Like I said to a close friend.
I'm always prepared for the worst.
Coz I know when it truly comes I will still be able to stand up. And smile.


I know that I can't ignore this.
But seeing without knowing is hard.
So probably the last choice is not to see it.

No comments: