- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A something for you

If I can wish you

A Happy Birthday to you.

If I can tell you

How much I miss you.

But here’s my wish to you

May God bless you

May you’ll be happy there

May you’ll find peace there

My prayers will be with you.

If I can wish you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you.

 

 

I’m sorry. I can’t continue. Coz every time I try, there’ll always tears in my eyes. I will always remember you. Al-Fatihah.

5 comments:

Z a F said...

love it dear. :)

uchiha ct-k said...

memule bace kte pk
"hah! sah r! shamim ade hati kat lin..."
tapi bile bace last words...
"oowh...oke...bukan...x dpat r nak buat gosip..."
:p

erk...jgn amek ati lak eh...huhu...jgn nangis...

Lord Biohazard said...

zaf: actly byk nk ckp.. tp tak tertulis.. huhu

umai: ceh... suke ko ek gosip2 nih.. tp aku tade hati kt lin la... nk kene baling dumbbell ke? haha

Myth said...

mim, kalau ko nak baling dambel, aku nak ikut...

sya_ais said...

really mis her..
miss all the moments together