- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Monday, December 28, 2009

2nd Semester 2009/2010

New season.
New talents.
New challenge.
New drama.
And new judges.

Ok. That’s American Idol.

What I’m going to say is this is the new semester. And I hope this will be the last semester of my undergraduate life. Can’t afford to take another semester.

Being here at the first day, I was like being a new student. There’s no one that I know or nowhere  can I go. (Well… maybe exaggerate a little but the point is; I’m alone!). So I ended up surfing/spending my time in the library. Also I realized that this couple of semester I’m spending my time quite a lot in the library which I haven’t done it during my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year. Even when I’m in PASUM. Sad… I know.

I just hope that I do extremely well in this semester. And I mean that seriously. I need good grades for me to further my study. And by the end of this semester I wish that I can get good grades and continue taking postgraduate.

“Prof, Saye mahu amik master under prof. Sile ambil saye menjadi RA juge. Plis plis plis”.

All in all,  I’m looking towards this semester. Hopefully it can be more fun. Heh~

OK, done. There’s a lot more but I just stop here. Toodles~

 

 

p/s: rase kekok tulis dlm english… oh I need to brush up on my writing skills…

4 comments:

Syud Ridzuan said...

gudluck! :)

Myth said...

jom mem...kita blajar fizik stat (eh, ko amik kn?)

wnnurazlina said...

kau nak further studies in what? macam hafiz or different?

safanadia said...

memem..aku dgr ko ade klas ngn mek!kan kwn tu...ape lonelynyer..ke sbb aku tade..so ko takleyh nk buli2 aku..ugut aku nk berhentikan aku tepi jln stiap kali aku naik myvi ko?..hehe..nway,chaiyok3 my fren..u can do it!be strong..bosan2 call aku..mari ke tropicana without permission lagi..hahah...rindu nk naik myvi ko!pastu ngaku naik ngn nabilla..haha..miss all the moments..