- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Monday, October 12, 2009

Victim

This is not the post that I don’t want to publish actually. But lately it becomes a trend among Physics student. Even to our juniors. It began with me and basically I’m the first victim. And the trend still continue.

Want to know what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ta-da~

P9306885

I’m not really fond of uploading my own picture so I try to resize it and make it smaller. What? Like you guys didn’t fell asleep in the class. But in my case, I was caught. Not by the lecturer, but by the paparazzi hiding in the class. (Didn’t I tell you I’m extremely famous? Like really f-word-ly famous… :p)

Oh, I haven’t told you when and where. It’s on September 30, 2009 during Optics. Still remember because after that I skipped Digital Electronic. Ha-ha. Don’ blame me. It’s 4 o’clock class and I couldn’t help myself.

So after this ‘little’ incident (that made me more and more famous), seems that more and more pictures of people sleeping (in class or outside) being uploaded in Facebook. So now, to the Physics’ student, fallen asleep is the must-be-avoid activity. Fear of being captured by the unwanted paparazzi.

You can check all the victims in my Facebook. (That picture above is not in my photo album because I have un-tagged it. It’s in the ‘Buka puasa bersama physicist’ album by Fatin)

Too bad we Physicist don’t have the news thing like Gossip Girl.

But don’t worry. I’ve appointed the best man to help me do the counter-attack.
Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf.
Just wait…

 

XOXO