- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eid Mubarak

I know it’s kinda late. But waddahek… we celebrate raya for a month. So I’m just gonna wish;

Eid Mubarak.
Salam Aidilfitri.
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

-end-

 

Ok. Still no mood for updating. Got dozen of unpublished post here (I’m using Windows Live Writer which I think kinda easier than Blogger). That’s one of my habits. Write something and end it with ‘Save Draft’ button instead of ‘Publish’.

Oh yeah. Last raya I published a post about my wish list. Well, I have for this raya but next post lah. Too lazy to write now. (There’s raya song on Fly FM. Let’s sing together!)

 

 

p.s : *Suddenly I’m good at writing. Especially English. Why? Because I just watched Gossip Girl season 3. Haha.*

1 comment:

Z a F said...

hey there..
happy hari raya :)

hmm.. same here.. I have the same habit as urs, i'm into tumblr btw. :p

GG3??? do u have it??? is it full??
how big are they?? is it in ur hardisk or dvds??? can i borrow???

ok ok. i chup first a~~~~~