- Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi -

*(I show not your face but your heart's desire)*

Monday, December 22, 2008

Hi-Tea

Ring ring (Ringtone drama Seigi no Mikata - Yoko Twisted)

Me : Hello?
Junaidi : Hello. Assalamualaikum. Shamim ek. Ni Junaidi nih. Nak bgtau Hi-Tea utk PM postponed ke 4 Januari, hari Ahad.
Me : Oh? Ok.
Junaidi : Ok. Assalamualaikum.
Me : Waalaikumsalam

Huh? Hi-Tea? PM?

This morning I received a call from 4th RC president saying that our long awaited hi-tea for Pembantu Mahasiswa will be held on 4th January.

Oh man...

I don't know whether I want to go or not. Feels awkward. Now that I'm not a resident of 4th RC anymore, it's kinda hard for me to make a decision.

But it's on 4th January. Long way to go.

But hi-tea at Menara KL (KL Tower). Woah. That's one thing you can hardly refuse.

Now there's a lot thing in my mind. Gosh. New semester just next week. And I'm not prepared yet.

So... should I go? Hmm~

mikir

 

 

 

P.S : Currently I'm not in the mood for updating this blog. Lots of things to do. Plus exam result. Haih~ Teruk gile. And I still can't believe I got low grade on my Chemistry paper. And I'm taking few credit hours next semester, so I need a job. Tp ade ke keje time economic recession nih? *sigh*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wei !!! nak tanya nie,

kalu bukan pm yg dapat msg tok p hi-tea tue camner plak ?

Lord Biohazard said...

huh?
ko dpt ek?
aku tak tau...

tanye ex-pengarah PM a.k.a presiden 4th a.k.a junaidi..
aku pon br tau..

tp org da jemput.. pegi je la kan? kesah ape bkan pm ke...
ko dah super senior..
hahaha~

Mohd Nur Ikhmal B. Salehmin said...

pegi jelah..ko ade hal ke on dat day? aku tak isah ble high tea tu...tapi yang penting janji harus dilunaskan..betul tak..

Lord Biohazard said...

betol!!!